Save the Date: IMMERSE Transnational Exchange Lab #3
- 9:30 – 10:30 Plenary session:
- Introduction to IMMERSE, its aims and challenges
- 11:00 - 13:00 Breakout session I:
- Regional approaches to coordinated local flood protection strategies
- 14:00 – 16:00 Breakout session II:
- Technical Modelling approaches used in flood protection solution development and testing
The Estuary Exchange Lab features guest speakers from the Danish Coastal Authority and the German Ministry of Energy, Agriculture, the Environment, Nature and Digitalization among others. Through interactive online discussions, the Estuary Exchange Lab will offer a platform for transnational exchange: IMMERSE partners, North Sea Region estuary managers and relevant stakeholders will explore solutions and shared experiences through two dedicated breakout sessions.